– 3 dead bodies at the Officers house at Hrushevskogo street (photo proofed)
– 2 older people (man and woman) found dead at the barricadres at the Institutska streeet (near the entrance to the Khreschatyk metro station) (photo proofed)
– 1 man died near the National Bank building (photo proofed)
– 1 protestor was founded with had cut near the Parliament building (BBC journalists report)
– 5 people killed during the Maidan crackdown (The Mirrow of Week journalist report)
– 2 dead people just brought to the Kyiv city hospital #17 (information from MP Iryna Geraschenko)
– 7 people brought to the Kyiv city morgue (to be confirmed)
At least 3 people died of bullet wounds. Read more at http://goo.gl/MrdjIP
In Lviv, Ternopil and Ivano Frankivsk (Western Ukraine) protesters blocked and stormed the offices of the regional police departments. In Ternopil the police office is burning. In Lviv the Prosecutors Office and State Security offices are blocked. Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk state administrations are reoccupied by protesters. In Western Ukraine people block the internal troops’ bases. Rivne (Cenral Ukraine) people are storming Berkut riot police basecamp.
More than 500 people are injured in Kyiv. 110 people are in Kyiv city hospitals (№17 on Laboratorna, 20 street, Emergency hospital). A lot of the injured people are brought to self organized hospitals in churches and private clinics.Internal Ministry made official statement of 7 policeman died, 159 injured and 35 in the hospital.
More than 30 000 people are at the Maidan right now. They are attacked by more than 10 000 riot police and internal troops. More and more people are comming to the Maidan by foot. Both men and women.